How to Make Pancakes
Mrs Callaghan’s room learnt how to make pancakes on Shrove Tuesday. The children had great fun mixing and putting all the ingredients together.
Below is the recipe on how to make pancakes which has been written by Megan Flanagan:
- Wash your hands.
- Crack the egg into the bowl.
- Whisk the egg.
- Sieve the flour into the bowl.
- Add the egg to the flour and whisk.
- Add milk and water to the mixture and blend.
- Add a drop of olive oil.
- Add sugar.
- Cook the pancakes.
- Now they’re ready to eat.